Whether you eat well or eat on the run, whether you exercise a lot or a little, whether you lead a stressful life or know how to relax, we’re all still prone to toxic overload.
- The foods we eat are not as pure and nutritious as they should be
- Our diets are dominated by fast and processed foods
- We breathe in toxins and pollutants from our environment
- The products we put on our skin go directly into our blood stream
- We’re overloaded by the chemicals in our cleaning products
So any program we undertake – to lose weight and/or to improve our health – must firstly focus on detoxifying and cleansing ourselves at a cellular level.
In as little as 30 days we can do that. With some simple changes, we can make a huge difference to our health, our weight, our energy, our mental/emotional well being and any medical condition.
Why did I choose 30 days for the title of this journey?
- Many of the cells in our body renew within that time frame or are well underway to renewing in that time frame
- Thirty days is the amount of time it takes us to forge new patterns of behaviour and have them stick!
So join me here as we explore options. I dedicate all my spare time to researching this information so hopefully it provides you with some shortcuts.